It is possible to change the details on the exchange order, it is possible to send the return address only through the e-mail that you indicated when creating the exchange order! This is necessary so that we can identify you as the creator of the exchange order.
To change the details in the exchange order, send an email to [email protected] from the email address specified when creating the exchange order, with the following fields filled in:
- Subject – the number of your exchange order
- Text – new details (or details to return)
After receiving such a letter, the customer support operator will manually make the payment for your exchange order.
If you have specified an email address to which you can only receive messages (and cannot send them), contact the customer support chat. The operator will send a text-character code to your mail, which you will duplicate in the chat.
If you have indicated an incorrect/erroneous/one-time email, then, in this case, changing the details is possible only through a video confirmation of the transaction (in the form of a link to Google Drive).
- The video must be from the platform you are using.
- In the video, we need to see how you open the transaction history and study its details. This information is necessary to confirm that this deposit was made by you. The sender address, hash, ticker, quantity, and date of the transaction must be visible.
- The video must be of good quality so that everything is clearly visible.
- Video must be at least 10 seconds long.
- You need to refresh the page when shooting a video.
- The video must be uploaded to Google Drive and the file must be shared. HERE instructions on how to do this.