Some cryptocurrencies require a destination tag to deposit.
Memo/destination tag is a special identifier, an addition to the wallet address, necessary to identify the recipient of the transaction.
Memo/destination tag is used in the following coins: XRP, XLM, BNB (BEP2).
When proceeding to payment, the systеm automatically generates an “Address” of details for you. For XRP, XLM, and BNB (BEP2) coins, a “Destination tag” will also be generated under the address. If you do not specify it when transferring coins, the deposit will not be credited to our balance.
But don’t worry, we can help you by creating a request (ticket) to the Exchange.
To do this, you need to send us a chat technical support or email:
- exchange order number.
- Hash (TXid) of transactions.
- Link from google drive to video confirmation of the transaction.
- The video must be from the platform you are using.
- In the video, we need to see how you open the transaction history and study its details. This information is necessary to confirm that this deposit was made by you. The sender address, hash, ticker, quantity, and date of the transaction must be visible.
- The video must be of good quality so that everything is clearly visible.
- Video must be at least 10 seconds long.
- You need to refresh the page when shooting a video.
- The video must be uploaded to Google Drive and the file must be shared.