1. The 2rbina.net service adheres to practices and measures in the field of combating the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism (AML).
2. The purpose of these measures is to demonstrate that 2rbina.net takes seriously any attempt to use its service for illegal purposes.
3. The 2rbina.net service warns users against trying to use the 2rbina.net service to launder money obtained from crime, finance terrorism, fraud of any kind, and also from using the service to purchase prohibited goods and services.
4. Для предотвращения операций незаконного характера Сервис устанавливает определенные требования ко всем Заявкам, создаваемым Пользователем:
4.1. The sender and recipient of the Payment under the exchange order must be the same person. Using the services of the Service, transfers in favor of third parties are strictly prohibited.
4.2. All contact information entered by the User in the exchange order, as well as other personal data transmitted by the User to the Service, must be up-to-date and completely reliable.
4.3. It is strictly forbidden to create exchange orders by the User using anonymous proxy servers or any other anonymous Internet connection.
5. If there are reasonable suspicions from the administration of the Service that the user is trying to use the services of the Service for money laundering or to carry out any other illegal operations, the administration has the right:
– suspend the execution of the user’s exchange operation until the circumstances are fully clarified;
– request from the user documents identifying the person;
— request other information related to payments;
6. All information provided by the client may be transferred to the relevant authorities in the following cases:
– at the request of law enforcement agencies;
– by decision of courts of different instances;
— at the request of the administration of the Payment systems.