- The 2rbina.net Website adheres to practices and measures in the field of combating the legalization (laundering) of income from crime and the financing of terrorism (AML).
- The purpose of these measures is to demonstrate that 2rbina.net takes seriously any attempt to use its service for illegal purposes.
- The 2rbina.net Website warns users against trying to use the 2rbina.net website to launder money obtained from crime, finance terrorism, fraud of any kind, and also from against the service to purchase prohibited goods and services.
- To prevent operations of an illegal nature, the Website establishes certain requirements for all Applications created by the User:
- The 2rbina.net Website blocks funds credited from sub-sanctioned platforms. Such assets may be involved in money laundering or terrorist financing. Resources included in the high-risk list (the list may be supplemented):
4.1. The sender and recipient of the Payment under the exchange order must be the same person. Using the services of the Website, transfers in favor of third parties are strictly prohibited.
4.2. All contact information entered by the User in the exchange order, as well as other personal data transmitted by the User to the Website, must be up-to-date and completely reliable.
4.3. It is strictly forbidden to create exchange orders by the User using anonymous proxy servers or any other anonymous Internet connection.
- MEGA DARKNET MARKET;
- Chiper Mixer;
- WEX Exchange;
- Yolo Group;
- Black Sprut;
- Wasabi Wallet.
- suspend the execution of the user’s exchange operation until the circumstances are fully clarified;
- request from the user documents identifying the person;
- request other information related to payments;
- at the request of law enforcement agencies;
- by decision of courts of different instances;
- at the request of the administration of the Payment systems.
Your use of the WhiteBIT Service, the WhiteBIT Website, and the WhiteBIT Platform is fully and exclusively subject to the requirements of international law and its provisions, including the decision of the European uniоn to impose economic sanctions. By sending, receiving, buying, selling, exchanging, or storing digital assets on the Platform, you agree to be bound by the requirements of the User Agreement.
Adhering to the principles of openness and legality, the Exchange is able to provide a high level of security for its clients and eliminate the risk of illegal activities of any kind. In this regard, WhiteBIT conducts mandatory monitoring and risk assessment of all transactions made by the exchange in order to identify suspicious user activity. For these purposes, WhiteBIT uses a special Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) monitoring systеm and internal procedures to combat money laundering and terrorist financing.